Saturday, September 26, 2009

This and That


And another week had just gone by.

I've been swamped, constantly getting called in to cover other people's shifts. It is possible that this will continue to happen for the next couple of weeks. Anyway, it is one of the reasons I haven't been updating.

I've been meaning to pick up some books that have writing exercises in them so that I can do my weekly exercise entry, but of course I've been too lazy to even do that. As a result there won't be one of those entries this week.

I am reading "Henry IV." That's going to be the Shakespeare entry of the month. Hopefully I'll be able to get a short story read by the end of next week as well. I also have to cook something...

I'm out of school but still overwhelmed--this time by my own ambitions, which is good; it means I'm not wasting time and constantly pushing myself and working my brain.

No comments: