Friday, February 12, 2010

This and That

I have been trying to update regularly, but it hasn't been easy with the life I'm living now. I've been working very hard on improvisation, because I don't know how long I will get to do it and I want to make the best out of it. I have made a lot of sacrifices to work on this particular art form, and will continue to do so at least for a while.

But I'm still a literature scholar, and that will never change. This blog is one of the things that help to keep that part of me alive, and therefore I will continue to keep it.

I have been accepted into an MA program at University of Alberta. This is a very exciting news; it had assured me that I'm at least good enough to continue doing this, and that choosing to major in English wasn't a bad idea, since I turned out to be quite decent. While I feel that there are other majors that would suit my fine too, I don't regret my choice one bit. The things I have learned, the people I have met, and the works I had been exposed to are priceless, and I would not trade them for all the world.

If you're new to this blog, welcome. If you haven't been here for a while, say hi. Have fun reading.

No comments: