Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's been a while...

I just can't seem to commit to blogging, I suppose. I actually really like blogspot, but I just can't seem to find anything to write about. This blog is supposed to be about the books I read, but that's gonna change from now on. (That way I'll manage to find something to write about.)

FYI I have a Livejournal but only a few people are allowed to read it. Pretty much I don't really want any of you to know too much about me.

I feel like my life is just about one word after another. I think there are more of other people's words coming out of my mouth each day than my own words; that is to say that I read out loud more than I talk. I think that's a good thing--but what does that say about my social life?

Well, I'm not here to whine. I guess I just want to write something and know that somebody is reading it. So here I am. And, just for randomness's sake, this is a picture of what I ate this morning for breakfast:
I thought it was pretty and gross at the same time. I guess it's pretty gross. But not really. It's just this Trader Joe's mixed berries cereal thing that I'm in love with, and I put some frozen blueberries in it--I thawed them out first, of course. It tasted divine, let me assure you.

Anyway, that's it for now. I promise to write more. But I wouldn't count on it if I were you.

PS. I'm planning to attend two performances of Shakespeare's plays this weekend--"Richard II" and "Much Ado About Nothing"--so that should give me something to write about. Keep reading!

No comments: